Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Started a Blog!

This post goes out to all the people who said I couldn't do it. "Dr. Thunder, you are not nearly smart, talented, or allergic to peanuts enough to start your own blog! This sort of endeavor should be left up to professional writer-type persons and skydiving instructors, as they are the only two groups of people whose lives are interesting enough to read about." Well, hypothetical naysayer, despite your obsession with skydiving instructors and peanuts, you have some good points. However, it occurred to me that literally anyone can get a blog if they figure out how to. There's no rigorous application or training process, you just sign up and they give you one. IT is the same with radio shows at Titanradio (www.titanradio.org) They're just givin em out to anyone who shows up. So by Odin's Beard I got myself one of them. Perhaps someday people besides me will read it.
So, I now have a blog, and wil ltalk about upcoming events in Sophisticobra Productions (www.sophisticobra.tk), and, since there are never any upcoming events, random bullshit I feel like talking about. For example: Roman Numerals piss me off. If Roman numerals are so good, then why are all the Romans dead? Because they were too busy trying to figure out what XXCMLXXCVIXVMMQ means and a Visigoth came up behind them and lopped their head off with a big sword. So I say we get rid of them. If we want to use the numeric system of a dead race of people, why not use the Aztec one? It's the one with all the bars and dots. Hell, you wouldn't even have to make a new system for blind people becasue it's basically braille. Sure, it would be hard to type that on a keyboard, but I say suck it up! If Arabic numerals aren't good enough for you, you deserve to be beaten to death with a sack full of Victorian-era bicycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment