Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

11 fun "facts" about Michael "James" Armor

Why? Because I am extremely egotistical! No, not really.I don't really believe that people are all that interested in me, but I know one perso nwho is, ME! So, really its more narcississm than egotism. No one ever bothers sending me one of those 25 facts or whatever htings, and I felt left out. Why 11? Because it's one more than ten. 1. My middle name is James. I often put it in quotes to trick people into thinking it is my nickname. If anything my nickname is either DR. THunder, Fuchismo, The Raging Potato, Gene, Armdog, or simply my last name, pronounced incorrectly. 2. I talk to myself WAY more than a normal person should. I spend roughly 80-90% of my time alone. As a result I have EXTREMELY POOR SOCIAL SKILLS. Because I am not used to talking to other, non-crazy people. 3. After midnight, anything I suggest is a bad idea. Without sleep, my body diverts energy from decision-making, to dancing. 4. If I am not interested in a conversation, I will dance to the music in my head. My head is like an iPod with a corrupted memory, and I will not hesitate to dance or sing along to the fragments of songs in there. 5. See six 6. I really enjoy texts, comments, etc. Again, I spend most of my time alone, and so any interaction with the outside world is like fucking christmas. Even if its someone I hate. So, text me sometime! It's not like I am doing anything worhtwhile. 7. MY time is basically worthless. I do nothing everyday. hell, right now, this is essentially pointless time-wasting unti lthe good tv shows come on at 10ish. 8.I am not a liar. I prefer the term "Fabricator of Extravagant Falsehoods". What's the difference? Liars expect you to believe them, I just do it for fun. 9. I am afraid of whales, Megan Fox, and sprts equipment being thrown at my head. (Thanks PE!). Fun idea: try throwing a baseball at my head and watch me cower in fear behind the nearest person or object. I can say that because I don't actually expect people to read this far through the list. 10. I like to write short stories, draw, and I have made over fifty episodes of a powerpoint animated thingy. I like showing them to people. Ask me about it. 11. My perfect job would be a puppet ruler for a secret government. All the flamboyant cosutmes with none of the responsibilities. Failing that, world famous Hollywood director would be nice... So yeah, I guess that was ten after all because five was sort of a cop-out. Well, I aint here to impress nobody god-damn it! I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA! APPARENTLY A MAN CAN'T DECIDE HOW LONG HIS LIST OF FACTS SHOULD BE! APPARENTLY WE LIVE IN SOVIET GOD DAMN RUSSIA!

1 comment:

  1. Mike your fucking awesome, you have way to much time on your hands but at least u do something interesting and funny with it, and next time i see you im going to throw a ball at you just to see if you will really cower in fear, probably wont have a ball so you'll be lucky, but really your still my hero and this helps it even more cause its awesome what you write about i read almost all of them, (i have just as much time on my hands to) but yeah thought i just let u know that this is frickin sweet and people do actually read this i think, or its just me

    love always
    Marcus Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete